As recognized experts in early childhood mental health, The Children’s Center Utah provides mental health care for over 1,200 children ages 0-6 annually. We are inviting local businesses to join the movement and open the door to spread awareness about children’s mental health.
May is National Mental Health Awareness Month and presents an opportunity to raise awareness about Utah infants, toddlers, and preschoolers who experience mental health challenges such as depression, anxiety, or trauma.
We are looking for organizations, local businesses, and community leaders like you to strengthen further early childhood mental health and its many positive outcomes for our state.
Join the Movement
- Donate $1 from each order to The Children’s Center Utah
- Round up proceeds during May
- Place a flyer at the cash register and invite people to make a donation
- Place a poster at your business door
- Share our mission and posts on social media
When your business shares the mission of The Children’s Center Utah, you are letting families know they are not alone and you are reducing barriers to mental health care.
Champion Children's Mental Health
- Equip family therapists with the tools they need to teach children to regulate their emotions. A donation of $50 provides our therapists with sensory items, toys, and visual aids to help children regulate their feelings.
- Stock our Therapeutic Preschool rooms with quilts and blankets for children to sit together. A donation of $50 helps us provide a safe and cozy space for children to play with peers and gain the skills they need to succeed in school.
- Provide inclusive and accessible books for children. A donation of $25 supports diverse, bilingual, and age-appropriate books for children, families, and caregivers to learn to express and understand feelings.
- Help young children access mental health care. A donation of $250 supports one session of child and family therapy.
- Equip clinicians with materials to teach infant massage to children 0-2 years old. A donation of $50 provides a clinician with the tools to teach infant massage to caregivers, including essential oils, blankets, and dolls.
- Provide transportation to and from our center. A donation of $100 helps us fill up a gas tank for our school buses that transport children to and from our Therapeutic Preschool.
- Stock our therapeutic rooms with nutritious snacks. A donation of $25 provides snacks to nourish children's minds and bodies.
- Stock our therapeutic art room with art supplies. A donation of $25 helps us create individual art boxes for children to use during therapy.
Did you know that 50% of all chronic mental health challenges begin before age 14?
2023 Mental Health Awareness Champions
- 9th and 9th Book and Music Gallery
- AlphaGraphics of South Ogden
- Awakening Heart
- Bailey’s Lemonade and Bake Sale Stand
- Bar Method
- Beto’s Mexican Food
- Coffee Garden
- East Liberty Tap House
- Epic Brewing
- Gaia Technologies
- Hip and Humble
- Hopkins Brewery
- Kendra Scott City Creek
- Kindermusik SLC
- King's English Bookshop
- Love Communications
- Obsidian Fitness
- Roha Brewery
- Salt & Honey
- Salt Lake Coffee Break
- Sew On
- SLC Print
- Spilled Milk
- Starbucks 4th and 4th
- Sugarhouse Coffee
- Swig Murray
- Tea Zaanti
- The Art Floral
- The Crack Shack
- Volta Pizza
- Yoko Ramen
Become a Champion
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of this effort.